Sunday, February 3, 2008

Rain, Rain Don't Go Away...

The month of January has brought several storms with some much needed rain. The mountains of California have had a considerable amount of snow which means that we will have water this summer. I am sure that the farmers are all loving it considering that water has been tight. I wish I knew how much rain we have had but I don't. One day after a shower had passed by the sun came out at our house but it was dark to the east and a beautiful rainbow came out. You could see the whole thing but it was too big to caputure in one picture. You can also see a faint double rainbow to the right of the bright one. The kids were very excited to see it. So I rushed to get the camera hoping it wouldn't disappear! This is taken in our front yard facing east. My parents live in the house that you can see in the distance.

No comments: